Saturday, 3 September 2011

Saturday Snippet


Hola! I have literally just started Gena Showalter's Atlantis books and I am on page 4 of Heart of the Dragon. This little passage got my attention so here is your snippet for today.

Gaze narrowed, Javar closed the distance between them, his boots harmonizing with the drip, drip of water. His lips pulled in a tight scowl, and he gripped Darius's shoulders painfully. "Your mother and father were slaughtered. Your sisters were raped and their throats slit. Had the last Guardian done his duty, your family would still be with you." Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter

OOOOOO it looks intruiging doesn't it! Must read more... anyone read it? Good? *scampers off to read*

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I loved this series. I hope you do too. It's typical Gena - EXCELLENT!

Minx said...

I am so excited about this series!

Post a Comment