Saturday, 20 August 2011

Saturday Snippet


Saturday snippet is where we share a short passage from a book which one of us is reading. I am currently reading Nalini Singh's Psychangeling series.

So here is a snippet from book 1 Slave to Sensation.... I have just started it, so something from the beginning:

His black hair brushed his shoulders but there was nothing soft about it. Instead, it hinted at unrestrained passion and the dark hunger of the leopard below the skin. She had no doubt she was in the presence of a predator. from Slave to sensation by Nalini Singh

Doesn't that just make your hair stand on and and want to read more??? Or is that just me?

3 comments:

Sparklybearsy said...

I ADORE this series. love love love. Everyone needs to read it.

Victoria said...

It's not just you :).

Minx said...

I must read MORE of it!!!!

Post a Comment