Saturday, 30 July 2011

Saturday Snippet


Something new for Saturday, but the idea is very simple, one of us tells you what we are reading and give you a little snippet from the page we are on!

Here goes:

I am reading The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter, book 3 in the Lords of the Underworld series and here is a snippet from page 31.

"What's wrong with me? He'd kidnapped her for no reason, held her family hostage. He didn't deserve her desire! Why did she crave him so desperately? He was handsome, dangerously so, but other men were handsome too. He was was strong, but he would use that strength against her. He was intelligent, but he would exude any sort of humour. He never smiled. Yet she never wanted a man the way she wanted Reyes."

It makes me want to jump up and down in excitement, but we all know how dangerous that may be *coughblackeyescough* so I will toddle off and read some more!

Look out for another snippet on Loose Knickers later!

Minx xxx

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Love the snippet. I love the LORDS! Thanks.

Minx said...

Thanks Victoria, I am really enjoying them, they have a different feel to them and I LOVE the Lords! =D

Post a Comment