Sunday, 21 February 2010

Sunday Smut Day- Arak part 2

Ok my lovelies, I do hope you enjoy this, apologies if it is not up to last weeks standard, I am still a bit under the weather. This is the second part of the extract you ead last week. Will they save Maggie? You also meet Loki in this extract. The model I use for Loki is...

Loki

I hope you enjoy it!

Minx xx

A dressed Arak turned to find Imogen pulling on her coat and grabbing keys, “so where is she?” he grumbled.
“I don’t actually know, all she said was that they were going for a meal at an Italian place he loved,” as she spoke Maggie dragged a mobile phone out of her bag, “but I can ask,” she said grinning.

“Well ask and quickly, because you can guarantee your horny friend out there will be contacting his buddy.” He watched as Imogen’s face paled and she began to push buttons on her phone.

“Maggie, where are you?... No nothing’s wrong,” Imogen looked across at Arak and shrugged as if asking for help, shrugging into his coat he walked over to her to listen into her conversation.

“Does she know about us?” he asked.

Imogen shook her head all the while listening to Maggie, “Mags, MAGS you have to listen to me, just smile, this is important please, everything is fine but I need you to trust me without asking questions now, I promise I will explain everything later, but I need you to be calm and pretend nothing is wrong, can you do that?” Imogen listened to Maggie’s ok and continued, “something has happened with Drew and it is bad Mags, he can’t take it out on me and I think he will get Greg to take it out on you, is Greg with you now?” She listened to Maggie’s reply and turned to Arak whispering, “Greg got a call from Drew a few minutes ago and excused himself, he hasn’t returned.”

Arak nodded, “Tell her to get her bag and go to the ladies, now before he comes back, she must leave her coat as if she is coming back and make sure the wait staff see her, once inside she must lock the door and open it for no-one, I’ll get someone to extract her, but you will owe me big for this and you understand what the payment will be. I’m not bargaining in favours with you, we both know what is needed.” He watched Maggie‘s resigned nod, not his favourite way to get women in bed but he just knew that it was easier for her this way. Something told him without this idea of bargain or danger she would feel guilt in jumping into bed with him. An odd emotion for a wench, but it made it no less true; he was uncertain why, but he didn’t want her to feel guilt.

“She’s at Romano’s it’s about 4 blocks over, she said she was leaving for the bathroom as she hung up, so do we go and get her now?” Imogen asked looking confused as Arak pulled out his phone.

“We don’t, but someone else will.”

“What do you mean we won’t?” Maggie seethed between clenched teeth. “Why can’t you just, you know, poof over there and get her?”

“Because I am on Earth,” Arak replied calmly, “If I had been in Asgard, yeah I could just materialize over there, but when on Earth we are Earth bound, normal transportation unless we return to Asgard and port down again, and yeah I could do that, but it would also mean I’d have to return that way with Maggie and taking Maggie to Asgard could start a whole other problem, as it is she will know about us and will be monitored,” He held his hand up as his phone began to ring, “but Loki has no such restrictions and he owes me, but no doubt I will have to barter.”

“Loki!” Imogen screeched, “You are asking Loki?”

Arak just nodded as he waited for Loki to pick up.

~~~
Loki was sitting in a grimy back room of a strip joint with a pile of cash in front of him, a winning flush in his hand and a forgettable blonde on her knees sucking him off. He was having a good night. The blonde was a ploy of the owner, all five of the gamblers had someone bobbing up and down on their cocks, the owner hoped the free oral would distract them from the game. But Loki wasn’t playing by the rules, he was the God of Mischief so why should he, he thought. Loki grinned laid down his winning hand and spurted down the blonde’s throat. “I believe gentlemen that this makes me the winner.” He laughed at the men’s groans and gathered his winnings as his phone rang, tucking himself back into his trousers he stroked the blonde’s head before looking at the caller ID and answering, “Nephew!” he said loudly.

He laughed as he heard Arak’s grunted “You know I hate that,” come out of the phone.

“So what can I do you for nephew?” he asked, listening to Arak’s “I need an extraction” reply. Loki laughed and could almost hear the grimace. “And if I do this for you what is in it for me?” Loki inquired, “Yeah I know I owe you a favour for the tranny, but what is in this for me?” Loki’s eyes hardened as he listened to Arak’s explanation of the incubus infestation. “I’ll get the girl on the condition I get a shot at the wench, if she turns me down fine, but you will not stand in my way or tell her about the deal. Agreed?” Loki grinned as Arak agreed, “give me details of where I can find her,” as he listened Loki buttoned up his flies and bent to kiss the blonde before tweaking her nipple and tucking $500 into her g-string, “yeah, I know the place, her name is Maggie, she’s blonde and she is locked in the bathroom and you want me to take her straight to her home. Deal.” Loki said and hung up.

Standing he gathered his winnings and stuffed them into his pockets. “Gentlemen, as always it has been a pleasure, but I must rescue a damsel in distress.” With that Loki exited the room and on stepping into the shadows promptly disappeared.

~~~

Maggie sat nervously on the edge of the toilet seat chewing a finger nail, she didn’t know what was going on, but she got the distinct impression that Imi thought she was in danger. She couldn’t see how, Greg had been the perfect gentleman and lord was he hot! Just thinking about the dream she had of him last night made her panties wet, some of the things she let him do to her in a dream made her blush in real life. Imi must be mistaken but she trusted Imi completely, Maggie hoped Imi would explain this when she got here. Maggie stood and moved over to the door to peek out, it had been five minutes, Greg must be wondering where she was.

“You must be Maggie”

Maggie screamed hearing a deep male voice behind her, turning she saw a gorgeous man dressed in black jeans an old Def Leppard t-shirt and a black velvet jacket sitting in the cistern of the toilet she had vacated. “I... I....” Maggie turned round, “I...”

“Yeah, I have that affect on women quite often,” he stood and gently took hold of her arm while she stood their stunned. “Good impression of a guppie by the way,” he said winking as he blinked them out.


~~~
Imogen pulled up outside the small house she shared with Maggie, “I can’t believe you sent Loki!” she said for what seemed like the millionth time.

“I can’t believe your car is the size of a sardine tin, if I am going to be hanging around we are going to need a bigger car,” he moaned as he unfolded himself from it.

“Who said you would be hanging round?” Imogen shouted as she slammed the door and locked it heading for the door of the house.

“Me!” Arak roared as he caught up with her, “unless you’d rather have Loki fix your problem, in fact I could get you a whole army of bersekers to work your way through if you’d rather!”

“Ugh you really are a shit!” she retorted, her face disgusted as she unlocked the front door, she didn’t see Arak grin, she was getting angry and that was having an effect on him, getting wound tighter than a spring. That would help her life force.

“Baby, if you think I am a shit you don’t know me that well, I am a fucking cruel bastard and you fucking love it. Arak laughed as she opened the door then turned and slapped him, she went to close the door on him but he just pushed her inside and slammed the door behind him. “Baby I am going to be around for a while, in you, in your bed, in your life so you’d better get used to it!” With that he grinned and hauled her to him, his mouth slamming down on hers as he dropped her bag and her hands clawed at his hair. He grinned into the kiss, pushing his tongue into her mouth as he backed her to the wall, she needed this, she needed a guilt free excuse, for now.

He lifted her, fitting himself into her core and grinding his hard cock against her as she wrapped her legs round his waist. He released her mouth as he kissed down her neck, one hand going to her top and coat as he stripped them from her, her nimble hand helping him, he grinned at her black lace bra which lovingly caressed her over spilling breasts and roughly pulled it down, freeing her breast from the cups as his mouth latched onto a hard nipple.

Imogen began to moan and move against Arak as sucked on a nipple, his finger and thumb pulling and rolling its mate before swapping sides, she ground herself against him, he felt so hard and huge he was right she needed this. She needed his cock and she had every intention of tasting it this time. Her hand moved to his shirt trying to open it and giving up just ripping open the front and dragging his face back up to kiss her so she could feel his chest rubbing against her overly sensitised nipples, she gasped as his mouth took control of the kiss and his hand unhooked he legs, setting her back down on the floor. Opening her eyes in confusion as he broke off the kiss only to see him drop to the floor and pull off her boots and leggings.

“One day baby I will fuck you like this with your shoes on, with those fuck me heels digging into my ass as I pound into you,” Arak’s head disappeared under her short skirt and she felt his tongue against her clit, she widened her legs to give him more access and grinned as he laughed against her clit, he began to lap at it with the flat of his tongue, a slow torturous rhythm which had Imogen riding his face, she gasped and moaned as the pressure built only to have him pull back and start again. “Bastard” she screamed, he hands pulling his hair, only to have him chuckle and start again, she was a quivering wreck, the fucking bastard wouldn’t let her come, taking her to the edge of the cliff only to pull her to safety.

Arak reached down and opened his pants, pulling himself free and taking himself in hand, pumping to the rhythm his tongue was creating, Imogen was writing against his face, her thighs were quivering, she was so close.

Imogen though she was going to die if she didn’t come soon, so close, so close and then he stopped! Imogen screamed in frustration as Arak stood suddenly lifting Imogen and pulling her roughly down on his hard cock as she wrapped her legs round him. “Harder” she panted as Arak pushed her against the wall and pounded into her, angling his thrusts to hit her clit and rub against her sweet spot. Her legs crossed, her heels digging into his ass as she tried to get him closer, she closed her eyes so tightly she began to see stars, her breath coming in choppy short pants as he finally pushed them both off the cliff. Imogen opened her mouth and screamed as Arak roared in her ear, her pulsating sheath milking him for all he had; he filled her so much she could feel it spurting inside her. She pulled Arak’s face to hers and kissed him sweetly, rubbing his tongue with hers, smiling she pulled back.

“Well, that was some greeting!”

Imogen squeaked at the sound of the strange voice, Arak’s head dropped to her shoulder allowing her to see the couple standing in the hall watching them. Maggie had a look of shock on her face as Loki just grinned lasciviously at her.

“For fuck’s sake Loki, can you give us a minute,” Arak groaned.



Loki and Maggie

5 comments:

Stella Price said...

Well DAMN... just damn. Flabbergasted....

Elle said...

Muhaha..I love Loki

Sparklybearsy said...

Holy Moly SMOKIN!!!! LOVED that babes! you write so good, im looking forward to seeing more of Loki....after ive lusted after Arak some more ;)

jaymzangel said...

ooooooooo DAMN, girl! another fabulous installment! me thinks Arak isn't the only shit around, Loki's about to give him a run for his money =D more more MORE!! write quick babes & feel better soon!

Mar said...

That was again, super hot. When do we get to read more? Awesome, Minx!

Post a Comment