Saturday, 30 January 2010

Build Your Own Book Boyfriend!



We all have our favourite book boyfriends and now you have the chance to create one just for yourself and your fantasies! How do you play? Fill out the quiz bellow, post a picture of sexy man and tag five (5) other book addicts to do the same. Don't forget to pop to their blogs as let them know they have been tagged! Once tagged... you have do do the same, grab the button, answer the questions, and keep it rolling! But don't forget the picture of the sexy man! It doesn't have to match your fantasy man, just a little eye candy for the rest of us... heheheee!


1- Hair colour and style
Dark hair for me, thick and luxurious so I can run my fingers in it. Not long either fairly short possibly brushing the back of his collar and not too much product, a bit ruffled, like he has just stumbled out of my bed!


2- Eye colour and facial features

Bright blue eyes with thick lashes, the kind of eyes you can get lost in. A handsome face with a strong jaw and kissable mouth, rugged looking!

3- Height and body type
Even thought I am short I like my men tall, so I want him to be about 6'3 with an athletic body type. Ripped stomach muscles with a lickable v and perhaps a smattering of chest hair for me to rub up against. But no gorillas or hairy backs ICK. Not to mention a tight butt and tones long legs! Skin should be tanned like someone who works outdoors, ooooo I almost forgot, broad shoulders, I have a weakness for strong arms and large capable hands. Especially if he knows how to use them.

4- Visible age
35

5- Bangability ie: kinky/bi/size
Stamina so he can go all night long if the mood takes him! Straight with perhaps a little kink *waves silk scarves* As for size, fairly large with good girth. *blushes*

6- Human or other
OOOOO this is hard... but I will go for a dragon! I always did love Drake Vireo

7- Paranormal skills
Ability to turn invisible, could be fun!

8- Interests
Me obviously, but also literature, films and extreme sports

9- Habitat
A city dragon, cute apartment with a fabulous view, and a big bed.


10 Special skills

The ability to make me laugh and scream, but not at the same time.

I tag....

The Geeky Bookworm

Sagi's Randomness
Leontine's Book Realm
Larissa's Life
Bearsy Book Bitch

Don't forget to come back to the Gutter Girls and let us know you posted so we can check out your man.

And now the eye candy!

10 comments:

Sparklybearsy said...

OOHHHHHH!!! my list is gonna be endless!!!

and holy crap on a cracker batman that button is HAWTT!! thankies for the tag minxy babe! i cant wait to do this =D

hehe you said girth! bad girl! ;)

SusiSunshine said...

Ohhhh I so love this! Will do mine tomorrow!
Can't wait to build my own!
Perhaps I should think a bit about that. Don't want to ruin my long time commitment. LOL
Love this idea hon!

jaymzangel said...

oh sweet jesus, nobody tag me. I'll never finish it, my list would be too vague....and long =P

Leontine said...

This is so going to be fun *grin* and will definitely let my wicked mind at play this week!!

I really like your book booyfriend too Minx, who can say no to a dragon?

Minx said...

@ Bear have fun and be naughty!

@susi yay I can't wait to see what you come up with!

@ Jaymzangel, that is just tempting fate, mwahahaaa

@ Leontine, yaaay be wicked, I agree who could say no to a Dragon, I would have named him, but I am still thinking on that! ;)

*bounces excitedly* So pleased you all seem to like it!

Larissa said...

woooohooooo! I'll do mine when Im back hehe

Loved it!!!!
Thanks Minx!!!!

xoxo

Pixiedust said...

OMG this was fun...I've done mine! Sagi tagged me *Giggles* Brilliant idea!

Leontine said...

My book boyfriend is up on my blog too *grin*

~*Jessica Rabbit*~ said...

Ohhh I was just tagged for this by Fallon blake, here's my list if you want to check it out. :) I made mine more of like a bio {like he's a real, living, breathing man. LOL} Thanks for the fun.

http://j-rabbits-corner.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-book-boyfriend.html#comments

Yesenia said...

I couldn't resist! Here's mine :D

Post a Comment