Saturday, 12 December 2009

So who and what are we?

We are ladies with a love for smut! Not only that but we have a love for our many book boyfriends. Yes I know most of what I have said is obvious, so what is the purpose of this blog... we all have our own and support the Smut Society and The Slut Smut Fest... so why do this?

To discuss our book boyfriends, and discuss EXACTLY what we would like to do with them, no doubt Bearsy wil talk about her Team Quay sandwich dream! Mmmmmmmmm....

So that is our plan, discuss who we would like to do(ride me cowboy... wooo hooo), post pictures of who we see as them, and generally have our wicked way with them.... so who is with me!

Minx. xxx

8 comments:

Sparklybearsy said...

Oh im going to like it here, I must wake up all my book boyfriends and bring them home.

And since this IS the gutter, im assuming there is whips chains cuffs and all mannor of good toys to play with *grin* GO TEAM QHUAY! Yes i WILL be discussing in detail what my sammich will be like =D

Minx said...

oooo yay I will bring the drinks!

jaymzangel said...

ohhhhhhhh I feel so at home here already! thanks for inviting me, jules =D *drags in V's table & arranges in a corner* yes, yes that will do nicely. can't wait to start!

Sparklybearsy said...

Vs table! SQUEEEEE!!!!! *throws off clothes and dives on top*

I feel no smutty shame =D

Minx said...

You are most welcome, and yip V's table is a good place to start, but I keep mine locked in a tower!

John Matthews is there! *winks*

jaymzangel said...

ah JM <3 I cannot WAIT for his book, it's going to be heartbreaking & hot

zazoo said...

How fun is this!!


Zazoo

Minx said...

Thanks Zaz, good to see you!

Post a Comment